Arcturian Disciples

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcturian Disciples
Arcturian Disciples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcturian Disciples

A technological advancement in the society of humanity.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back To Basics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back To Basics Empty Back To Basics Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Tarek

Tarek
Creator
Creator

So I have officially finished the new video, which was a great relief, but made me think into future ones, but im going back to basics, and what that means is going back to the beginning, i have just started re-making the first one with sony vegas studio instead of windows movie maker, far better program but for me it is difficult to use, but the arcturian disciples official video intro is almost complete and i about wet my pants cause it looks professionally done, instead of the ones we had before, which is great!

now if youtube bans the audio is another story, fingers crossed!

and now that i have had the time the last two days (been sicker than hell, which seems to be getting worse, and if anybody has ever had gallbladder problems, let me know and we can share some things) getting the videos worked on has been in my opinion great, and enlightening in some ways, and probably making keisi feel better that im doing some work for once! and yes im in high spirits even though my physical body feels like crap.

Now back to business, im re-naming the new old video from "the real world you dont know about", to "The Truth About Your World", or if anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Another thing to note is that Keisi and I have come up with a meaning to the symbols that were presented to him in his awaking moment, They Stand for Strength, Courage and Wisdom, which we believe are three things essential to ones life here on this planet

I think that is all i have for right now, Love and Light Be With You All- Tarek

http://www.arcturiandisciples.net

2Back To Basics Empty Re: Back To Basics Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 am

Keisi

Keisi
Creator
Creator

looking forward to some new videos with this higher standard of editing we have attained, and accomplished with a new set of tools and knowledge

http://arcturiandisciples.wetpaint.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum